20140918

Liebster Award #3 - Cikalala

Assalamualaikum and Peace be Upon You

Third Liebster. This time, it's Cikalala a.k.a Erliza Cikal.. right? From Indonesia. It's such a honor to be tagged by a Blogger from the neighboring country~ =)

p/s: I had to skip rules number 3, 4 and 5 because I already done this before, and it's barely impossible to find a Blogger that don't do this yet. Sorry! X_X


The Liebster Award is nominated to blogger whose followers are lower than 500. Blogger who being nominated this award has to follow the rules given. Those are:
  • Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
  • answer the 11 questions asked.
  • nominate 11 other bloggers with smaller follwers but with lots of potential.
  • create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
  • notify your nominee.

1. What is your favorite subject at school and why?

English and Malay.. Because I love philosophy! ^_^

2. If you don't like people, so what are you doing to treat them?Just ignore them. None of my business.

3. What is your favorite music and musician?
Don't really has preference.


4. Do you know Sheila on 7 from Indonesian? Have you ever listened their songs?Nope.

5. Show images about your favorite scene at your city!
Cannot, sorry. :(

6. What are you doing when rainfall come?I'm watching the rain pour outdoor. :)


7. Do you really believe in your dream? What's the reason that you believe it?Huh? Dream ambition or dream sleep? I assumed you say dream sleep. Hmm.. Depends.

8. Do you like reading a novel? Do you know Sherlock Holmes? What do you think about him?Of course! And nope, I'm only reading local novels~ :D

9. Do you have bestfriend, sister or brother? Send pic with them!Bestfriend, no. Sister brother yes. And again, cannot. So sorry!~

10. In a week, what times you send a post?Send a post..? Do you mean publish an entry? Sorry, I'm really are the 'blank' type who don't understand easily. If so, hmm.. During my pastime. Don't really scheduled actually.

11. Now, would you like to make a friend-relationship with me? :)
Friend, of course can! Just.. Please, I don't know how to friend actually.

p/s: Oh my grammar!

No comments

Post a Comment