20151130

Donut rid dis plz #LoLiKittyStyle

Long story-short, long story-short, hello earthlings. Oh and that one little alien Taehyung there~ *waves* Howdy and happy holidays. //For those celebrating(?). I'm not\\ 

BRO. YOU'RE TELLING ME, ALL THIS TIME MY BLOG'S TEMPLATE IS BLOGSKIN? AND IT'S THE UNEDITED ONE? STILL WITH THE OWNER'S NAME? ...Please tell me there's no one sees that. K, too late. Fine.

Too lazy to explain everything or where I'm going all this time bla bla bla. There are thing(s) for you, whoever reading this need to know.
  • It's been how many months already since my last post..? I want you to know. I've changed. My (nick)name is not Barniyah Ammara nor DianeeyA anymore. My personality and language (lol) changed. My life changed too. Okay it's maybe not THAT major but it's different now. But please keep in mind I'm still the same person c: 
  • ...Just maybe I won't remember you or what I've wrote all this time. And I don't want to look back those posts. I MAY not remember them, but I know it's not good~ =D 
  • By the time you read this, I've changed the template with the one I made months ago. Hopefully. //If I remember how,.. *sighs*
  • Removed chatbox (That's what you called it right? Lol) [Shout-out to everybody that puts ad link in my chatbox! Heyy you~  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] IDK, it's not THAT important if I don't blogwalk right? AHAHHAHA
  • Umm, Youtube is my only friend now. And the only website that I REALLY open daily. //Along with What17Says. K you don't want to know that\\ I use Twitter[@DianeeyA] too but so far I only used if as a fangirling platform (U mad bro? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and DAT ONE FRIEND. OPEN WITH CAUTION UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE ME RAGING OVER SEVENTEEN AND MAMA XD
  • Slip into the diamonds life and jump off Mounteen. And those Sebongies. Since July 2k15. Okay I don't want to explain this one ;w;
  • Yeahhhhh that's why I don't need Blogger (and blog) anymore. Plus the lazy factor. IDK, I may use it one day. IF I ever becomes a novelist. You knoww~ That one blog MOST novelists have~ =w=;;
  • What else to say eh? Okay I'LL OFFICIALLY BE ON HIATUS AFTER THIS. Yahaaa. Goodbye. For at least until 2016, lol.
  • I love LoLiKitty-senpai so hence, the title. And those faces. Okay I've been affected by her. Meow. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--Bonus-- My newest art. [Only a few hours ago lel] if anyone cares. No? K.

    It seems like no matter how old we are we still love cute things (or human),.. Or maybe it just relate-able to females. Hmm

    LOW-QUALITY TABLET CAM. AHHAHAHA

    LOW QUALITY?? I'M THE BEST QUALITY
                         -BOOYONCE

    \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/ I'M OUT \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

    No comments

    Post a Comment